The One and Only: Sister Valentina....of Italy

She's always in me and my friends' conversation, each time we gather for a small reunion. The question is always: "Where is Nina now?" for years...for the times me and my High School friends spent, she's always there in our conversation.

Yohana Antonina Gaga. We were classmates in Elementary School. We were in same dancing group. For 6 years. After passing the elementary school, we didn't see each other for 3 years, and we reunited in 1998, when we entered High School in our hometown. 

We're closed enough. Besides, she was my boarding house mate. Yes, I lived in Boarding House owned by the Ursulin Sisters for 2 years. 

Nina was a religious girl, especially when we were in the last grade. 

So...one day in July 2011.. 10 years after graduating from High School, she called me. Nina, our friend..finally I can hear her voice again on the phone. We talked, and laughed, recalled our best memories in the past.

Finally we managed to meet at my friend Petty's house (now it's Peter's home too, because they're married now :-)) on the early August 2011. It was so cheerful. Well, she is a sister now..she joined the Order of Sacrifice to Sacred Heart in Italy..and her name is changed into Sister Valentina...We watched some videos on the day she was blessed to be sister..we saw her pictures in Italy...it was awesome!


Sister..thanks for our wonderful reunion..it was only for 4 hours...hope someday you'll return to Indonesia to re-visit us...well she said that she would return in 2015..and I said that at that time I must be expecting my second child..lol...I'm even not married yet :-P

BTW, thanks for the wooden rosary bracelet you gave...and stuffs from Lourdes...and the pics...Sister, I'll miss you always my friend! May God always bless your journey...Love you, my friend!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sensasi Pertama yang Mengejutkan: Orientasi Pendidikan Gelombang 1

Hercules and I

Buang Sial ala Helena