My love, My Valentine..that's you :-)

Speechless now....now I know that....

When I kiss him, there's no doubt
When I'm angry, He knows it
When other people hate me, He hates those people too...:-)
When I ask him something, He tries to make it possible
When I speak, He listens
When I'm sad and crying, He's there to comfort me
When I miss him, He calls me on the phone and talks to me
When I'm in no make up, He smiles to me gently and says that I'm better when I'm looked like that :-)

God, is this real?

Can I ask You a question: If I can tell all my sad stories and be myself toward a guy, Is that mean that He's The One?

Well, I truly hope so...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sensasi Pertama yang Mengejutkan: Orientasi Pendidikan Gelombang 1

Hercules and I

Buang Sial ala Helena